SOLSC 4/31

So yesterday, (the third) I went to McDonalds, with a friend of mine after we went shopping for another one of our friend’s Birthdays. But about an hour later, my stomach started hurting. Me being me, I brushed it off and ignored it the rest of the night. However, the next morning it was a bit worse. Once lunch came around, I could hardly STAND it. All throughout lunch I was clutching my stomach and hardly eating. Then mere minutes later, Kobe being Kobe, (adorable for that matter too) asked what was wrong, and seemed to be worried about me for the first time. It was an odd feeling- being worried about. It gave a feeling, deep down in my heart that began to be happy. As if just the feeling of being worried about said everything WOULD be okay. After him recommending it about a hundred times at lunch I finally realized, he’s almost always right, and as much as I hate to admit that, he was this time too. Right after lunch, in my fifth hour science, I caved and called home for them to come get me. I soon come to the conclusion, NEVER, under ANY circumstances, will I EVER eat at McDonalds EVER again.