Movies and Teeth

When my fifteen year old Aunt Jen comes over, everyone spends money on us kids. Plus, we all love Jen, so it’s a perfect combo! This time, she stayed over for three days. Today was the second day she would stay over, and following pattern, we had a ton of fun. First, we saw the new movie Home about aliens that are running away from other aliens so they come to earth and basically take over the planet. I’ll admit, I cried… Three times… But as I always say, a movie isn’t a good movie unless it makes you laugh and cry within 20 minutes! After the movie, we went to my all time favorite sushi restaurant, Ukai. As always, we ate sushi and made fun of my mom when she freaked out about it being fish. The thing I loved most of the whole day though, happened right after my mom went out to the car to get her phone. I was talking with Jen and Maddy as Quincy started laughing and tapped my shoulder, eager to get all of our attention. In the palm of her hand she held one of her last baby teeth. Having fallen out when she took a small bite of the sushi. Thankfully, there was no blood. but there was five dollars to soon be under her pillow.