SOLSC 11/31

School bathrooms may be one of the worst places to be. Especially Middle School bathrooms. They aren’t as well kept as the elementary bathrooms because the parents would explode if their little baby had anything lower than practically gold toilets and sinks. I’ve even seen a few with automatic soap and towel dispensers. But they’re still worse than high school bathrooms because a lot of the students are adults already and will put in their own complaints if their not good enough. But middle school? Its the ‘perfect’ mix between “They’re growing up! I don’t need to baby them anymore!” and “There just kids, they don’t know what there talking about if they complain!” Therefor, the schools have the perfect excuse to have even girl’s (that I hear are somehow of grater quality than guy’s) bathrooms, are absolutely terrible. From the smell of chemicals and moldy water to the gross wallpaper and chipping paint, no wonder the teachers want their own bathrooms! In comparison to our barely-bearable conditions, they have beautiful walls that shine in the dim lighting. Even fake flowers and lavender air freshener! Just like the fish, I’m pretty jelly.

One thought on “SOLSC 11/31”

1. Ha! Your last line is a good one! I might have to steal it! I haven’t thought about the bathroom so much, so thanks for helping me think on it a bit. As for the teacher bathroom – I was observing recently and considering bringing in my own cleaning supplies because those fake flowers likely have three years worth of dust and who knows what else, on them! Ick!